306 NORTH Drive, Huntsville Ontario, Canada
Comfortable family cottage on one of Huntsville's prime lakes. Take a boat tour of the 4 connecting lakes and downtown Huntsville.
This cottage is fully winterized on a four season municipal road, within 15 minutes of downtown.
Good private lot. Medium slope to lake with well constructed steps. Level picnic area at the beach, large floating dock to enjoy the water. Attractive cozy 3 bedroom cottage with main floor laundry in bathroom.
Nearly a 1000 sq ft. of decking. Great for entertainment and enjoying the outdoors.
Garage with lean-to for boat, toys and equipment plus additional visitor parking.
Well priced on Lake Vernon!
- Property Address: 306 NORTH Drive, Huntsville Ontario, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 101.00 ft Frontage
- Acreage: 0.5 - 0.99 Acres
- Sewage Type: Septic
- Water Type: Other
- Taxes: $3,179 (2017)
- Waterfront: Lake Vernon
- Structure Type: Single Family
- Building Age: Completed / New (1978)
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1-Total
- Sqft Above Grade: 1020
- Square Footage: 1020 SqFt
- Heating Type: Baseboard Heaters, Air Tight Stove
- Exterior Type: Wood
- Style Type: 1 Storey
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Main Floor Laundry
- Water Heater Owned
- Water View
- Year Round Living
No property found